Why Should You Invest in Neeti?
If you have a substantial net worth (more than USD 100M), you could hire staff to replicate what Neeti does and save yourself double fees (i.e. at underlying fund level and at Neeti level). If not, Neeti is the answer - for the following reasons:
- Easy access to exceptional managers you won’t find elsewhere - none of Neeti’s underlying funds are on the whitelist of private banks
- Access to funds which have high minimums
- Access to funds which are closed to new investors and access to special fee terms
- Flexibility to invest in small/medium sized funds – large funds have constrained opportunity sets
- Broad diversification
- Complete alignment of interests – a substantial portion of Neeti’s Investment Advisor’s wealth is in Neeti. According to Morningstar, over half of the 7,700 mutual funds it analysed had zero personal investment from the investment manager