2021 Investor Playbook with Mohamed El-Erian
AIM Summit Webinar Series
16 December 2020
Speakers: Mohamed El-Erian
Webinar sponsored by Equiti Group.
In this webinar, Mohamed El-Erian, Chief Economic Advisor of Allianz discusses:
- 2021 expectation on the global economy: how long is it going to take for the global economy to get back to normal? are we having a new norm?
- How Covid-19 is impacting economic growth and what is next for the markets.
- Why is there such a disconnect between the stock market right now and what is going on with the economy at the street level? Why wall street is disconnected from the main street?
- Brexit: The UK’s negotiations with the EU have dragged on through multiple déjà vu moments, who will suffer more from this divorce? How will both their economy fare in the coming year.
- With Pfizer and Moderna vaccine announcement, crude oil are pushing beyond the 42.00$ per barrel as the outlook for demand next year has joined forces with expectations that OPEC won’t raise its production levels after all. Can the energy markets return to its previous status?
This webinar was moderated by Gaurav Kashyap, Head of Futures Trading at Equiti Group and Zachary Cefaratti, Founder & CEO at Dalma Capital Management Limited.